Thursday, May 7, 2009

Best/Worst MPG

1. Which five 2009-model cars get the best overall MPG?
The Five 2009-model cars that get the best overall MPG are Toyota Prius Base, Smart Fortwo Pure, Honda Insight LX, Honda Civic Hybrid,Pontiac G3 Base.
2. Which five 2009-model cars get the worst overall MPG?
The Five 2009-model cars that get the worst overall MPG are Bentley Arnage R, Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano Coupe, Ferrari 612 Scaglietti F1, Bentley Azure Convertible, Lamborghini Murcielago Lp640 Coupe.
3. If your parent asked you for advice in picking out a new car, which car would you recommend? What criteria did you use? (you don't have to tell me what you think I want to hear)
If my parents asked me for advice in picking out a new car I would recommend a 2010 Volvo XC60 T6 AWD. The criteria I used was that she loves trucks and there are four people in our family and this truck sits 4 to 5 people and it has 18MPG.

No comments:

Post a Comment