Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Earth Day 3-2-1

What are three things you learned?

  • One thing that I learned was that the Earth will become so polluted that the air would be toxic to breathe if we don't go green.
  • The second thing that I learned was that there would be less worrying about not polluting the air we breathe and about things we as people shouldn't worry about.
  • The third thing that I learned was that if people didn't listen then they wouldn't save money or cut any heating costs or energy costs.


What are two things you found interesting?

  • One thing I found interesting was the many things people can do to help with pollution like carpooling, using less electricity and other things like this.
  • The Second thing that I found interesting was that the littlest things can help pollution on.y if people just take the time out to help.


What is one question you still have?

  • How long will it take for the Earth to pollution free?

No comments:

Post a Comment